Maestro Ortho Studio 2.8 Software
Ortho Studio is an intuitive and easy-to-use orthodontic software programme used for the 3D inspection, editing and analysis, of patient dental models scanned by the Maestro 3D Dental Scanner.
It is also accompanied by a free viewer that allows to distribute the digital models to the customers. Available for PC and IPad.
Ortho Studio 2.8 comes with a host of extremely useful functions including:
- the set up of analysis points on models for rapid and consistent analysis;
- tooth width and arch measurement;
- occlusal maps;
- overbite & overjet measurement;
- snapshot printing;
- options to adjust and analyse occlusion with a palette of several 3D tools;
- stitch of virtual study model bases in under 60 seconds;
- analysis of all patient cases with a complete set of 3D distance and measurement tools;
- keep track of the complete patient history with automatic archiving of the patient cases;
- virtual setups; and
- model building for 3D printing;